- Messages
- 48
- Classified ads
- 2
Looks like standalone Optics Ready slides are available for both the M&P 2.0 4.25" and the M&P 2.0 Compact 4". A straightforward way to address the biggest criticism of the CA Compliant M&P 2.0s.
The OR slide has great front serrations that are missing from the stock CA Compliant slides and I believe the suppressor height sights are Trijicon based off the OR slide that I own but it may be different for this version.
The plastic optic plates that come with civilian OR slides are pretty
I can personally attest to the quality of Calculated Kinetics Holosun EPS plate but they also just came out with a new plate for the Vortex Defender XL which is my favorite optic on the market currently.
Smith and Wesson M&P 2.0 DOGTAG Optic Plate
M&P 2.0 Optic Plates made by Calculated Kinetics are a great upgrade from the factory provided plates. Tighter tolerances, better screws, and a built-in deflection table to reduce carbon by 75% why would you get any other optic plate? FITS M&P 2.0, COMPACT, FULL SIZE, CARRY COMP, COMPETITOR...
www.calculatedkinetics.us