- Messages
- 654
- Classified ads
- 2
VERY DARK TURN for this threadEasy, just start eating people
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
VERY DARK TURN for this threadEasy, just start eating people
Haha good to know that’s off the table.. for now.People would starve immediately without the insanely complex logistics that supply a large city. No one thinks about how food gets to the grocery store they visit twice a week… we’ve never been this concentrated before and if the supply chain or power grid failed, people would be eating their neighbors in a month or two. If you think this is crazy talk, just look at any one of the many historical examples. They had to make propaganda signs in the 30s telling Ukrainians not to eat their children
There is a lot of darkness and base instinct beneath the thin veneer of civilization, and it hangs by a thinner thread than most people realize…
Just to be clear, my prior comment was a sadistic joke and I do not condone eating human beings
Look, you guys brought up societal collapse, I’m just keeping it real. It’s just like pork, a little prions never hurt anybodyVERY DARK TURN for this thread
im selling an ar10 chambered in 308 if youre interwstedI've been holding out for the California compliant FN SCAR 17S in gray to get here.
I've also taken a quick look at the HK MR762 A4.
Both are super expensive! Any other rifles I should be looking at that would save me money to buy more ammo?
I’ve wanted a lever action since I was 16 just never knew much about them and never pulled the triggerThis is not at all what you are asking but I will mention it. The most fun I have with any rifle I own, and by a large margin, is my 30-30 lever action. I got on a whim to round out my collection and I fell really hard for it. Out to 200 yards, it is flat shooting with Hornday Leverevolution ammo. Also the rifle didn’t bust the bank. Depending on what you are doing or want/need a rifle for, this might be most fun one out there. You can now via Henry get .308 flush mag fed lever actions. Food for thought. I wouldn’t have never thought I wanted a lever action till I shot them.
They are heaps of fun. Right now they are trending hard so prices are starting to rise. There are modernized versions. Even lever actions with 357/38 special caliber.I’ve wanted a lever action since I was 16 just never knew much about them and never pulled the trigger