Regarding National (Federal parks, and USFS lands [but NOT USFS administrative buildings]), per a NPS ranger (badged peace officer) CCW is acceptable. STATE parks, per my conversation with a trusted state parks superintendent, NO CCW.
Restaurants that serve alcohol: if their primary business is food preparation and consumption, and NOT primarily for alcoholic beverage consumption, CCW is acceptable. Bars, taverns, nightclubs, things where alcohol is the primary product, CCW NOT acceptable.
Disclaimer: I offer the above only based on my conversations with some of those empowered with enforcement of CCW issues. I suggest that anything you read on the internet be further researched before concluding that it is correct.
What I find (other than that I believe the whole permitting process is BS) most bothersome is that a local beach area campground I frequent by one of my favorite surfing spots is a no-go, although I admit that after having been there many, many times for overnight stays, I’ve never had so much as the slightest occasion wherin a firearm was even considered.