18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Announcement Separated Non-2A Latest Posts from the Main feed into its own section

Do you agree with this change?

  • Yes - This is a good change, Latest posts was cluttered

    Votes: 10 76.9%
  • No - I don't like this change

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • What did you do? I didn't see it cause its already off...

    Votes: 2 15.4%

  • Total voters
    13

ikeo1

2A Developer 👨🏻‍💻
Staff member
CAguns Vendor
CAguns Prime
2026 25+ 2 Mostest
Messages
5,604
Classified ads
5
Hello,

In light of the recent discussions. It's taken away from a lot of what many people come to a 2A site for. I've cleaned up the latest posts section on the main page to isolate it from on 2A discussion and moved it into its own where, YOU have control.

I've created the Section Current Events under the Vendor Listings for the latest posts for non-2A things. I've also moved Daily Deals section there. So people who post deals will pop up along with other events. I think this separation helps keep this a 2A site first and the rest below the fold which you can also hide completely. We also bring forward daily deals brought to you by other members.

You can opt out in you Preferences to filter out the discussions.

Check either of those boxes and the discussion for that group will disappear from your feed. This usually takes ~1 hour or less for the system to pick up.

Screenshot 2025-09-25 at 10.13.54 AM.png

If you check both these boxes, Only the Deals and Coupons will show in this section. So we encourage you to pass along deals as you see it.

I'll be stepping away from this section for a little bit because I need to focus on other aspects of the site, but can appreciate good discourse. Just try to keep it from turning into a 💩 show since there's a fine line.
 
Back
Top Bottom