18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

shotshow 2026 - pedersoli 44 mag double rifle

I saw that. Thanks. Very exciting. I poked around the internet last night and couldn’t find more info about it other than this video. Anyone know if the make it currently in any other calibers such as .357 or 30-30 or .308?
 
I saw that. Thanks. Very exciting. I poked around the internet last night and couldn’t find more info about it other than this video. Anyone know if the make it currently in any other calibers such as .357 or 30-30 or .308?

My search didn’t find a single thing in it.

I love the concept and always wanted a double rifle as long as it’s lightweight.

Over a year ago I found a Bristol 410 sxs that I just fell in love with and wish it had a 2nd barrel set in 45-70.
 
My search didn’t find a single thing in it.

I love the concept and always wanted a double rifle as long as it’s lightweight.

Over a year ago I found a Bristol 410 sxs that I just fell in love with and wish it had a 2nd barrel set in 45-70.
Thanks for looking. I couldn’t find anything either. I had considered getting a 20 gauge SXS to fire slugs out of it for deer hunting. Would really love a 30-30 SXS. I know 15 to 20 years ago, I friend of mine purchased a Sabatti SXS at Cabella’s in 45-70 and was happy with it for what it was. Wasn’t too outrageous in price either.
 
Thanks for looking. I couldn’t find anything either. I had considered getting a 20 gauge SXS to fire slugs out of it for deer hunting. Would really love a 30-30 SXS. I know 15 to 20 years ago, I friend of mine purchased a Sabatti SXS at Cabella’s in 45-70 and was happy with it for what it was. Wasn’t too outrageous in price either.

Check out the Bristol 410 sxs. There's a lower price model and still beautiful walnut. Shoot slugs out of that!

1769357432267.webp
 
Back
Top Bottom