18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Sig M400 V2 vs. Juggernaut

I’ve owned x3 JT rifles/PCC now and they were all reliable. Owned Sig pistols in the past and all were good, but never a rifle from them.

Which one has the most features you’re looking for? Either should serve you well.
 
Last edited:
In the long run sig has a lifetime warranty and I’ve had good luck with their other firearms. I’m also looking for longevity and being able to keep up with laws as they keep changing in Cali
 
In the long run sig has a lifetime warranty and I’ve had good luck with their other firearms. I’m also looking for longevity and being able to keep up with laws as they keep changing in Cali
Juggernaut Tactical is a California Company, if you ever need warranty work and live close enough you could drop off/ pick up if they allow. As it is with shipping carriers and California Laws changing I could see the SOB's in charge banning shipping firearms all together. Not trying to be tin foil hat crowd, but I never would have believed 30 plus years ago we would have the bs laws we now on the books.
 
Juggernaut Tactical is a California Company, if you ever need warranty work and live close enough you could drop off/ pick up if they allow. As it is with shipping carriers and California Laws changing I could see the SOB's in charge banning shipping firearms all together. Not trying to be tin foil hat crowd, but I never would have believed 30 plus years ago we would have the bs laws we now on the books.
I guess if Democrats regain control they might do a ban like that
 
Back
Top Bottom