18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Sig MCX-R regulator pick up

Negol

Well-known member
Messages
342
Brought her home this afternoon. $1559 total after ffl, dros, taxes and all that crap. Gonna slap the Acog on it later. I can't wait to take her out to the range and throw it on the tripod. Came with two magpul risers, two spacers for the buttstock, one magazine and a cable lock. My first sig of any kind. Not sure how I'm gonna frankenstein it yet. Might just put on a BCM GUNFIGHTER Kinesthetic Angled Foregrip, the acog and call it a day. Doesn't seem to need much. Pretty light and shorter than I thought it would be so that's good. I love AR's but I just can't with the weird loading, no adjustable stocks and fins.. such an aberration lol.


mcx2.webpmcxflipped2.webp
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom