18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Slide milling for HK's

Dennis

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
24
I've come to enjoy that little red dot. I'd like to see the work and hear the rational of choosing someone to mill your HK slides. USP, P2000 reg. and sk are what I'm looking at. Has anyone else gone down this road? Were you happy with the results? Who did you use?

Kind regards
 
I have a USP40 that I will cut for an SRO this year. After doing it on my CZ I’ve fallen in love with how easy it is to shoot with an SRO.

I will use Primary Machine as they did an amazing job on my CZ
 
This is my P2000SK with an Wright Armory I-Dot mill. Wright Armory warranties the slide and HK will warranty the frame. I don’t know of any other company that mills H&K slides that has the same arrangement.

In retrospect, if the VP9SK OR was available I wouldn’t have had the mill work, unless I specifically wanted a hammer. The cost of the mill is nearly the price of a new gun, and you’ll never see a return on that investment.

I’m happy with how it turned out and it’s currently my favorite gun.

 
Check out Langdon tactical… red dot plate has integrated buis. Sending my usp out.
 
This is my P2000SK with an Wright Armory I-Dot mill. Wright Armory warranties the slide and HK will warranty the frame. I don’t know of any other company that mills H&K slides that has the same arrangement.

In retrospect, if the VP9SK OR was available I wouldn’t have had the mill work, unless I specifically wanted a hammer. The cost of the mill is nearly the price of a new gun, and you’ll never see a return on that investment.

I’m happy with how it turned out and it’s currently my favorite gun.

I second Wright armory. Haven't done any work on my USPs but have seen some amazing work coming from them
 
I assume TwoSee/2C in San Diego can do it. I've been debating a P2000 model and reaching out to him for the cost.
 
Back
Top Bottom