18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Smith and Wesson mp9 2.0

javbike

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
16
Just pick her up love the feel of the full size I think it’s going to be my favorite I put 150 rds last week going again tomorrow I never had a gun feel this perfect. I have average size hands I use the small back strap puts me right where I want to be trigger wise
 
love mine. Eventually I will get it stippled but I compete with it on Sunday and I’m stoked
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4572.webp
    IMG_4572.webp
    57.3 KB · Views: 17
The misschefmachine looks so good on your M&p! makes me wanna try it, but doesn’t look as good in their store page pics lol

idk how they fumbled that. They also got a 200$ metal version but no photos for it
 
What’s that grip/backstrap? Does your right hand fingertips rest on it. I’m looking at new backstraps rn wonder if that would benefit me
It’s the small size that came with the gun it puts me where I what to be trigger wise
 
The misschefmachine looks so good on your M&p! makes me wanna try it, but doesn’t look as good in their store page pics lol

idk how they fumbled that. They also got a 200$ metal version but no photos for it
I tried the metal one it’s like my cz sp01 too similar so I went with the poly
 
Love mine, I ended up dropping the money on the Carry Comp slide so I don't have to look at the eyesore LCI anymore and the compensator is an added bonus. Apex trigger everyone recommends is nice but honestly the stock is like 75% there, but definitely nice upgrade nonetheless.
 
For slides that don’t have an LCI, and a barrel that has the LCI hole, any recs on how close that gap?

Most barrels I looked at online still have that lci gap where gas shoots out the top on the m&p2.0
 
For slides that don’t have an LCI, and a barrel that has the LCI hole, any recs on how close that gap?

Most barrels I looked at online still have that lci gap where gas shoots out the top on the m&p2.0
I'm not convinced it has anything to do with that hole because you get crap on the red dot even with an apex barrel that has no hole. The footage plate system has a ridge that blocks the crud but I've never run it. I just wipe my dot, I'm not too worried about it. Even my 2011 gets crap on the dot and it has no LCI whatsoever.
 
For slides that don’t have an LCI, and a barrel that has the LCI hole, any recs on how close that gap?

Most barrels I looked at online still have that lci gap where gas shoots out the top on the m&p2.0
The only real solution is getting a barrel without the hole or getting a plate like Calculated Kinetics that covers the gasses a bit.

I have an Apex barrel and the sight is noticeably cleaner when using it, but still not 100%. I also kind of grew used to cleaning the optic after a range session before I had it.
 
Back
Top Bottom