18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Smith and Wesson rebate W/ Govx account

Messages
28
I just found out that Smith and Wesson is doing a rebate program with Govx. It seems to be across the board on their firearms. The rebates are up to $150 in a gift card.

Also for those of you wanting to get the 2.0 Turners is doing a deal at $459 for one of the ploymer frames (while supplies last). The rebate is $75 for that version as well.
You must have a Govx account to qualify for the rebate.
 
I just found out that Smith and Wesson is doing a rebate program with Govx. It seems to be across the board on their firearms. The rebates are up to $150 in a gift card.

Also for those of you wanting to get the 2.0 Turners is doing a deal at $459 for one of the ploymer frames (while supplies last). The rebate is $75 for that version as well.
You must have a Govx account to qualify for the rebate.
The turners by my house isn't having a sale on the 2.0. It's still $659
 
Doesn’t look like the CA 2.0s are on the American Guardians program list for the rebate.
 
Doesn’t look like the CA 2.0s are on the American Guardians program list for the rebate.
This will be unfortunate as I rushed through it when i saw them already $200 off. I might have looked at the wrong one on the rebate list. I did buy one so when i apply for the rebate I will let you know if it works or not!
 
This will be unfortunate as I rushed through it when i saw them already $200 off. I might have looked at the wrong one on the rebate list. I did buy one so when i apply for the rebate I will let you know if it works or not!
Did you ever get the rebate to work? I'm trying to apply for one right now and the process is requiring me to enter my “GovX Code,” but to my understanding their is not code for GovX, just your log in. I'm confused.
 
Did you ever get the rebate to work? I'm trying to apply for one right now and the process is requiring me to enter my “GovX Code,” but to my understanding their is not code for GovX, just your log in. I'm confused.
Sometimes you can log in directly to govx and then search for the retailer and they give you a code, I've only used it for discounts vs rebates but it's worth a try
 
Back
Top Bottom