18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Socal optic milliing

I purchased an additional slide for both my Shield Plus and 1st generation P320 from Optics Planet. I can go back to stock with a quick slide swap. The 320 slide came with suppressor height sights and the Romeo Pro. It was cheaper then having the slide milled and then purchasing an optic. Buying the Shield side was more expensive and I lost the loaded chamber indicator. Not like its a big loss.
 
I purchased an additional slide for both my Shield Plus and 1st generation P320 from Optics Planet. I can go back to stock with a quick slide swap. The 320 slide came with suppressor height sights and the Romeo Pro. It was cheaper then having the slide milled and then purchasing an optic. Buying the Shield side was more expensive and I lost the loaded chamber indicator. Not like its a big loss.
Cz sp01 slides aren't really common and easy to find and if you do its probably not cheap
 
Back
Top Bottom