18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

SoCal Ranges with Flat Fee Rentals?

fiatlux

Active member
Messages
86
I'm looking to buying my first handgun but figure I should go rent out and try shooting a bunch of different handguns before I commit to one. I live in East LA County by Diamond Bar and willing to drive 30-45 minutes to an affordable range with a good selection. So far I've only come across FT3 Tactical that have a flat fee for weapons rentals. Do you guys know of any other ranges that will do this? Also any must try recommendations? Thanks.
 
There's also the "Firing Line" in Huntington Beach. They have a nice selection and all items are for sale. A bit of a drive but you could make a day of it. I don't know about flat fee rentals but I'm sure they're in line with everyones else price wise.
 
Just an FYI... For SAN DIEGO,

POWAY WEAPONS & GEAR RANGE ​

HAS 42 LANES and a Large Asst. of Range guns to rent...
Has a 5 Star Rating and my favorite Indoor Range to Shoot!
Allows Green Tip ammo and even 50 cal.
 
Evan's Gun World in Orange has both the Atlas Athena and Staccato XC/P along with the new HD for flat fee rental.
 
Back
Top Bottom