18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Solano County : How many guns can you have?

Cmdr Cody

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
3
I was in a gun store the other day and I overheard some say that Solano County allows up to 6 gun to be listed on a CCW. Is this true and also when did this happen? I've had my CCW for over 8 years and was alway told that 3 was the max. I checked the web sight but I couldn't find any a answer. My renewal is coming up and I would love to fill 6 slots! has anyone heard this or is this just talk?
Thank in advance
 
I think it’s 3
 
As of 11/2015 application version page 5 states the following.

“Solano County allows a CCW license holder to list six (6) weapons on an issued permit”
 
On another note, I am very new to this. If I have a legally acquired off roster Bodyguard 2.0, can I list it on a CCW application as a non LEO?
 
I was in a gun store the other day and I overheard some say that Solano County allows up to 6 gun to be listed on a CCW. Is this true and also when did this happen? I've had my CCW for over 8 years and was alway told that 3 was the max. I checked the web sight but I couldn't find any a answer. My renewal is coming up and I would love to fill 6 slots! has anyone heard this or is this just talk?
Thank in advance
The limit is 5 but you are only allowed to carry 2 at once. I just went through class a month ago and just got my new license again I’ve been carrying for 30 years or something. You can just call the office but I guarantee you it’s five. They don’t want you to change it the first six months or the last six months before renewal either just a tip. Because of the new cards.
 
CCW isn't currently respected as a right despite any SC decision. Therefore states and counties can do what they want like New York City.
 
I would love to have more than 3 slots (San Berdoo). 6 slots is a long range qual day though.
 
Back
Top Bottom