18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Somethings cooking out there....

We are getting traffic from around the world Hmmmm!!! WOW need to be cautious....
This was a sudden spike from these countries... I get an alert when theres abnormal traffic.

That plus this post. Someone posted a manifesto here the other day... I confirmed the story on Reddit it wasn't reported publicly

 
I assume viewers from outside of the US are blocked correct? Reason I ask is because I was in Europe over a week ago and I had trouble logging on to this site using local wifi. But I was able to log on when I used my mobile carrier roaming data.
 
I assume viewers from outside of the US are blocked correct? Reason I ask is because I was in Europe over a week ago and I had trouble logging on to this site using local wifi. But I was able to log on when I used my mobile carrier roaming data.
The ones that use automated systems or has suspicious behavior. We are usually open until we see activity to see what they're doing.
 
We've seen a lot of traffic picking up lately.. This will go into casual corner since I'd prefer to put this in a members only section that isn't indexed. This plus the recent manifesto posted is something to keep an eye on.

View attachment 111872
You don’t think it’s a VpN thing?
 
@ikeo1 pretty interesting to see out of country visits but pretty common. The more concerning was that manifest distribution- that’s the type of stuff that gets us under a magnifying glass.
 
Ok foil hat on .
Could this be a early recon to establish the location of arms for a party of people already in the us (CA) in particular. Waiting for a go signal to initiate coordinated home invasion for robbery and securement of weapons in theater . For some sort of larger assault . Just a tinfoil rant .. what you think it could be ?
 
Candace, baron, Ian and several military channels, all seeing data that suggests another 9/11-false flag event to trigger war with Iran.

Charlie Kirk voiced strong opposition to war with Iran and he was killed.

Everything you see reported as "news" needs to be looked at with eye's wide open.

No more wars please!
 
I'd think that anybody with negative intentions (and half a brain) would be bouncing their traffic through a couple of proxy servers anyway, just on general principle.
 
We've seen a lot of traffic picking up lately.. This will go into casual corner since I'd prefer to put this in a members only section that isn't indexed. This plus the recent manifesto posted is something to keep an eye on.

View attachment 111872
The United States Cybercommand has practically dismembered our defense systems over the last year so noone should be surprised that the facade of defense is starting to crumble. We're all on our own. Self defense isn't just guns.
 
Ok foil hat on .
Could this be a early recon to establish the location of arms for a party of people already in the us (CA) in particular. Waiting for a go signal to initiate coordinated home invasion for robbery and securement of weapons in theater . For some sort of larger assault . Just a tinfoil rant .. what you think it could be ?

We're way beyond that those locations have long been collected aggregated and widely distributed both domestically and internationally.

If you're planning to target those people you just buy the list the US government recently said it was legal for they themselves to now buy.

This is offensive probing of a more involved nature for probably specific financial scams. You should see a big uplift in significantly more sophisticated and targeted scams over the next 2 years due to the standing down of cybercommand systems. People will be calling using AI to sound like someone you know and discussing things with you that you've showed interests in so that they actually sound like those people and sound like they know you before trying to convince you to send money via any number of little tricks they use or worse bruteforcing.
 
Just watched reports about the Jan 6 pipe bomb. It was placed by DC police.

Defense from foreign entities not needed - we're falling from within!
 
Back
Top Bottom