18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Soviet SKS Sighting Alert

echo1

Well-known member
📝 Contributor
Messages
444
LGS cruising today and saw a couple very nice, but a little $pendy ($899 Barnwood), Tula SKS refurbs, '52 & '54. The numbers visible matched but I didn't take them down to verify, forced on the wood. Outside of Stockton Gun Exchange, I haven't seen any Russians in the wild for some time. I didn't see bayos or cleaning rods and didn't ask but they're likely in the shop. PAX
 
Back
Top Bottom