18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Open Springfield Armory Echelon LCI close ups.

This is open for discussion or for the time being
Luckily I sold my off roster last year for higher price(bought more PLTR instead)
consider the current listing price $629.99, even with all the taxes/fees, I still have some money for a good red dot.
Will buy one later this year or next year when SA announces the package deal.

I like it's CLI design, very close to the VP9/Staccato series, way better than the stupid CA compliant M&P series - the long/red CLI on top of the slide.

The only downside of the Echelon is, there's no so-called freedom week magazine for it.
 
Last edited:
Luckily I sold my off roster last year for higher price(bought more PLTR instead)
consider the current listing price $629.99, even with all the taxes/fees, I still have some money for a good red dot.
Will buy one later this year or next year when SA announces the package deal.

I like it's CLI design, very close to the VP9/Staccato series, way better than the stupid CA compliant M&P series - the long/red CLI on top of the slide.

The only downside of the Echelon is, there's no so-called freedom week magazine for it.

LCI ain't bad on this. Ones on the side like this I can live with. Prefer without, but this is ok. Now just remove the mag disconnect and you're all set.
 
I have many guns with lci's wether on top or on the side and I honestly don't recall ever seeing it or noticing it when there is a round chambered. It really accomplishes nothing, but at the same time doesn't bother me because I don't even know it's there. If they're really trying to make it visually safe then they need one of those bugs Bunny flags that pops up and says bang
 
Luckily I sold my off roster last year for higher price(bought more PLTR instead)
consider the current listing price $629.99, even with all the taxes/fees, I still have some money for a good red dot.
Will buy one later this year or next year when SA announces the package deal.

I like it's CLI design, very close to the VP9/Staccato series, way better than the stupid CA compliant M&P series - the long/red CLI on top of the slide.

The only downside of the Echelon is, there's no so-called freedom week magazine for it.
hey man i saw that you were interested in the echelon. i just got a brand new echelon 4.0c gear up bundle im looking to sell. let me know if youre interested.
 
Back
Top Bottom