18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Springfield Hellion fixed stock

geoint

Member
Messages
39
Hey guys, I'm thinking of buying a Hellion. I'm just curious if it's possible to modify the CA compliant stocks back to normal if/when I leave the state?

I know how to do this with an AR stock as there's plenty of vids showing how but naturally the Hellion is super niche and has less vids to learn off of. I don't see how fixing it in place would be achieved. Can anybody that has one take a few pics and share how it works?

Please and thank you!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom