18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

The Price Check Thread

I hate to be this person but the rifle is worth what someone else is willing to pay. Sure you can put several thousand of dollars in parts, paint, and fun accessories, but what you personally value isn't the same for the next person. Realistically I think it's floating between 1-2k as that number also has lot of factors. like is it an older gun because a newer version was just released.

Also the current gun market is horrible and I don't think there isn't going to be any panic buying any time soon. The economy is also 💩 right now so I can imagine the poor Ca gun users who don't have two pennies to rub together are going to offer much less.
 
Price Check:

What are Walther PPK/S going for roughly? There are many variants so I know there is a range. There's two in Sac that aren't selling and they are priced a lot higher than the ones I see selling in socal and out of state. Niche gun but off roster, thanks
 
All of the above? of the two I see, they're stainless, one says interarms one says S&W, two mags I think
Skip the SW they tended to be dog 💩 and have the bigger beaver tail that was not part of the design. The interarms depending on condition and what ever you think is fair CA mark up. Start around 500 and jump to over 1600 dollars depending on the condition, what's still with it, and how many mags. Now, all that being said, its an emtional gun for most people as they kind of suck ass today. Personally a interarms ppk/s in stainless in good to great shape I max out at 800 bucks. Honestly though, I wouldn't buy one. I have had two, they were both unpleasant to shoot, sucked to carry, and did nothing that a gun in the past 20 years doesn't do way better. Follow up to that, in .32 I would probably buy one at 800 for the 💩s and giggles as 32 pillow fight is fun to shoot a box of every now and then.
 
Skip the SW they tended to be dog 💩 and have the bigger beaver tail that was not part of the design. The interarms depending on condition and what ever you think is fair CA mark up. Start around 500 and jump to over 1600 dollars depending on the condition, what's still with it, and how many mags. Now, all that being said, its an emtional gun for most people as they kind of suck ass today. Personally a interarms ppk/s in stainless in good to great shape I max out at 800 bucks. Honestly though, I wouldn't buy one. I have had two, they were both unpleasant to shoot, sucked to carry, and did nothing that a gun in the past 20 years doesn't do way better. Follow up to that, in .32 I would probably buy one at 800 for the 💩s and giggles as 32 pillow fight is fun to shoot a box of every now and then.
Yeah I was thinking it's cool around $500 but the guy is asking $900 for a gun that basically sucks, it just has the James Bond cool factor going for it. I don't even own any .380 and like you said modern guns are way better to shoot
 
Yeah I was thinking it's cool around $500 but the guy is asking $900 for a gun that basically sucks, it just has the James Bond cool factor going for it. I don't even own any .380 and like you said modern guns are way better to shoot
900 is to much for me. if it’s in great shape throw 650 and half a ham sandwich at him. Those guns don’t move for a reason.

Bond had a .32 pillow fight in the novels
 
Current price for a Fal with
L1A1 Thumbhole stock
Imbel reciever
Quad rail
Picstiny dust cover
 
Yeah I was thinking it's cool around $500 but the guy is asking $900 for a gun that basically sucks, it just has the James Bond cool factor going for it. I don't even own any .380 and like you said modern guns are way better to shoot
Just do what I did. Get the baby pdp, the pd380. Honestly a blast to shoot and stupid easy to conceal. Underrated cartridge in my opinion.
 
What’s an unfired BushMaster BACR featureless but does have a bullet button go for these days? 5.56IMG_4708.webp
 
Last edited:
Looking to get a price check on an Atlas Titan V2 with 6k rounds through it. Cleaned every 200 rounds (after every match).
 
Back
Top Bottom