- Messages
- 444
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Savage 99F .308 C&R![]()
2 winchesters around a marlin. The marlin is 1894. The winchesters are older. 44-40
FN 49 is one of my favorites. Sadly, mine is the Egyptian 8mm variant.
The barrel is good and it has the rail cut. I need to work up some 8mm hand-loads for her. I don't trust my old Turkish surplus rounds. I'll just use the projectile from that ammo.Don't despair, any is better than none and if yours has rails so much the better. If your barrel is shot out, Numrich and SARCO had them for a hunnerd bucks.. Mine is a crowned mismatched King Farouk ugly mongrel dog but a great shooter. PAX