D
Deleted member 11316
⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
- Messages
- 131
Hello I had a false TRO get dismissed with prejudice recently and my spot in line for LAPD CCW was called so they’re asking me to submit application and live scan.
From what I understand I am prohibited from CCW for sheer fact of a TRO being filed, despite what was determined to be the outcome.
The law states it’s up to the issuing authority’s discretion.
My CLETS is clear. I would intend on disclosing the TRO and explaining myself.
Clean record otherwise, active volunteer at a homeless mission, character witnesses, etc
Any chance I get approved?
From what I understand I am prohibited from CCW for sheer fact of a TRO being filed, despite what was determined to be the outcome.
The law states it’s up to the issuing authority’s discretion.
My CLETS is clear. I would intend on disclosing the TRO and explaining myself.
Clean record otherwise, active volunteer at a homeless mission, character witnesses, etc
Any chance I get approved?