18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Question unknow item

Skyman

⚜️ Member
CAguns Supporter
2026
Messages
20
I acquired over a dozen large boxes of reloading supplies, equipment tolling etc. Most I gave away-- some Ive sold. This item was included in one of the boxes. I haven't a clue what it is or what it's for. Not even sure if its reloading related? Anyone??? Anyone need it?
 

Attachments

  • what is it.webp
    what is it.webp
    85.3 KB · Views: 93
I used Google. Wood handled pin vise?
 
Interesting however there is no place to insert something in the end---the bolt is threaded into the wood handle with a jam nut and the tip of the bolt is a smaller diameter and threaded.
 
just heard on another forum its handle for a trimmer which makes sense as I had lots of Wilson trimer tooling.
 
This might be it--glad I didn't throw it away. Gonna send it to the gentlemen who purchased all the Wilson trimmer tooling. Thanks

1777075359437.webp
 
another person sent me this which is interesting because the person I acquired all this from was an avid reloader
 

Attachments

  • handle.webp
    handle.webp
    45.4 KB · Views: 54
another person sent me this which is interesting because the person I acquired all this from was an avid reloader
Nice it’s an early Lyman/ Ideal 429 hollow point bullet small block bullet mould
 
Back
Top Bottom