18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Unlimited Ammo out of Arizona

jag9953

Member+
2A
Messages
136
Does anyone have any experience with them? How do you like their ammo? It seems like they make their own ammo. Thanks in advance
 
Does anyone have any experience with them? How do you like their ammo? It seems like they make their own ammo. Thanks in advance
No experience with their ammo cause I never got my stuff lol but I ordered on the first day, first hour, of the “freedom week” we had recently. They lead me on for weeks and others too who I recommended to them when they advertised they were shipping to CA. I called and called and they kept saying they were going to ship soon, never did they say they were backing out. I even had a dude on the phone say “you’re grand fathered in, so you’ll get your stuff”. Trying to convince me not to cancel my order after it had been days. I gave it over 30 days and all they did was print a label and never shipped.

Had to open a chargeback with my bank to get a refund after they went silent for a week. Meanwhile I heard great things about Outdoor Limited, I heard they were the real goat. There was no bs…is what I what I heard from my cousins dad friends uncles coworker.

Also I got a lot of 💩 from friends and family that I recommended they order from Unlimited Ammo. They were one of the first who advertised shipping to CA when the craze happened so I jumped on it and got others to as well. They too never got their stuff and missed out on a potential freedom week.

They might be alright other than that but bad first experience. Sucks they left us hanging with zero explanation.
 
No experience with their ammo cause I never got my stuff lol but I ordered on the first day, first hour, of the “freedom week” we had recently. They lead me on for weeks and others too who I recommended to them when they advertised they were shipping to CA. I called and called and they kept saying they were going to ship soon, never did they say they were backing out. I even had a dude on the phone say “you’re grand fathered in, so you’ll get your stuff”. Trying to convince me not to cancel my order after it had been days. I gave it over 30 days and all they did was print a label and never shipped.

Had to open a chargeback with my bank to get a refund after they went silent for a week. Meanwhile I heard great things about Outdoor Limited, I heard they were the real goat. There was no bs…is what I what I heard from my cousins dad friends uncles coworker.

Also I got a lot of 💩 from friends and family that I recommended they order from Unlimited Ammo. They were one of the first who advertised shipping to CA when the craze happened so I jumped on it and got others to as well. They too never got their stuff and missed out on a potential freedom week.

They might be alright other than that but bad first experience. Sucks they left us hanging with zero explanation.
Wow! That's a terrible experience and one that has blacklisted that company, in my mind, forever. Sorry you went through that but, thanks for sharing the story.
 
Arizona is great for buying ammo. No ID, no background check, no 11% tax and nice people behind the counter.

I always stop and get some when traveling. It feels great not paying California taxes.
 
No experience with their ammo cause I never got my stuff lol but I ordered on the first day, first hour, of the “freedom week” we had recently. They lead me on for weeks and others too who I recommended to them when they advertised they were shipping to CA. I called and called and they kept saying they were going to ship soon, never did they say they were backing out. I even had a dude on the phone say “you’re grand fathered in, so you’ll get your stuff”. Trying to convince me not to cancel my order after it had been days. I gave it over 30 days and all they did was print a label and never shipped.

Had to open a chargeback with my bank to get a refund after they went silent for a week. Meanwhile I heard great things about Outdoor Limited, I heard they were the real goat. There was no bs…is what I what I heard from my cousins dad friends uncles coworker.

Also I got a lot of 💩 from friends and family that I recommended they order from Unlimited Ammo. They were one of the first who advertised shipping to CA when the craze happened so I jumped on it and got others to as well. They too never got their stuff and missed out on a potential freedom week.

They might be alright other than that but bad first experience. Sucks they left us hanging with zero explanation.
Dude that sucks. I’m sorry for your experience but thanks for sharing
 
Wow! That's a terrible experience and one that has blacklisted that company, in my mind, forever. Sorry you went through that but, thanks for sharing the story.
Sucks to share this experience but if I didn’t have to do a chargeback to forcefully get my money back then I probably wouldn’t have said anything.
 
I got my order from outdoor unlimited from freedom week. But i didnt get the popular calibers 223 or 9. My humble order was just 2 cases of 12g and some primers in other orders. i commited to the order because caguns and reloading reddits said they were gtg so took the chance. I guess it time to cross another name off the list. List of good gun sites is getting pretty small with the new stupid ab1263..
 
I got my order from outdoor unlimited from freedom week. But i didnt get the popular calibers 223 or 9. My humble order was just 2 cases of 12g and some primers in other orders. i commited to the order because caguns and reloading reddits said they were gtg so took the chance. I guess it time to cross another name off the list. List of good gun sites is getting pretty small with the new stupid ab1263..
To be clear... you're not talking about Outdoor Limited... great folks to deal with.
 
Back
Top Bottom