18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Value Check: Off-Roster Makarov IJ70-17AS .380 (Original Owner, Excellent Condition) in SoCal

CalHip

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
2
Hi all, I’m looking for input from those familiar with the market on a ballpark PPT value in SoCal. I'm the original owner of a Makarov IJ70-17AS in .380 ACP (off-roster), in excellent condition. Fewer than 50 rounds fired. Have the original box and two magazines.

Any thoughts on fair pricing would be much appreciated.

I’m new to the forum—if this isn’t the right section, please let me know. Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • Mak0.jpg
    Mak0.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Mak1.jpg
    Mak1.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Mak3.jpg
    Mak3.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Mak4.jpg
    Mak4.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 6
$350 is probably about right.
I remember getting one of these with the holster and the tool and 2 mags for $100 brand new.
There is one on gunbroker for $450 that gets relisted every week without a buyer.
 
$350 is probably about right.
I remember getting one of these with the holster and the tool and 2 mags for $100 brand new.
There is one on gunbroker for $450 that gets relisted every week without a buyer.
Ahh, yes, I just saw that one get relisted the other day.
 
Back
Top Bottom