caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Bugs Verification badge request bug?

Something needs fixing!
Messages
716
Classified ads
9
Good day, CAG team. Unsure if this is a bug or not.

I've had a pending verification badge request in for a little while and got the rejection notice late last night. When I try to click on the notice, nothing happens; when I use the menu to go to the badge request area, I'm unable to click on either the "information" icon or the "+" icon.

To clarify: I'm using the mobile app. I know we got some really important updates yesterday and there are more in the works, so it's probably just a hiccup in the code somewhere.

Thank you, team, for all that you do! What you've created and tirelessly upgrade and moderate here is nothing short of spectacular. I appreciate each and every one of you. Except that one guy.

-Jayson
 

Attachments

  • 25103.webp
    25103.webp
    33.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 25105.webp
    25105.webp
    29.7 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom