- Messages
- 329
- Classified ads
- 1
Added a DPM recoil spring and brass backstrap to my compact. Didn't notice that it was any more snappy than a glock 19. It might have been just wasn't enough to bother me.
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
Yes indeed.. Technique is everything. He needs to lift to likely. He limp wrists and blames it on gun being snappy.skill issue
This is it....it returns to zero and if you are on the wall, next shot fires...and a nice rhythm. The full size just feels good to shoot.Maybe snappy? I wouldn't know, but it returns to zero VERY fast. Also points very naturally for me. Very little effort on my part to draw and present with sight on target. Although I'm shooting a full size.
Don’t think I ever seen or heard of this one before.I can’t believe how good this thing is, the grip and trigger especially for a striker fired gun. It conceals pretty well too and since it’s so light feels comfortable. Wow. Also can accept the 18 round PDP Pro mags.
Don’t think I ever seen or heard of this one before.
Thank you for sharing the link.![]()
PDP Pro-E Compact 4"
Designed for agility and precision, the PDP Pro-E provides superior maneuverability, equipped with 18-round and 10-round capacity variants to ensure readiness iwaltherarms.com
yeah so those also fit in the base gun the sameThank you for sharing the link.
I'm not understanding how that's possible, the basepad goes all the way flush to the base and that's when it clicks in, I can't push it in any farther than the basepad being flush.Just be careful with over-inserting the 18-rd mags. Can damage the ejector if you're not using base pads that prevent the mag from inserting too far.
View attachment 220424
Is the PDP really that good? How does it compare to Glock 19 or similar?
I tend to find that Glocks are awesome guns. They last forever and rarely need major fixes. They run every type of ammo, but They aren't superior to the brands that out price them. My Glocks tend to not shoot nearly the MOS my 2.0 or sigs shoot. they also cycle smoother which is a nice feeling when shooting. Glocks are awesome and I always recommend them to my friends that are new to guns, but if you get efficient with guns there are better options around the same price point.
Apologies. Thought you were referring to the full size.I'm not understanding how that's possible, it the basepad goes all the way flush to the base and that's when it clicks in, I can't push it in any farther than the basepad being flush.
Do you mean the 18 round standard FULL SIZE magazine? Not the 18 round COMPACT SD PRO magazine?
Do NOT use the 18 round standard FULL SIZE in the compact. Use the compact magazine.
![]()
Walther PDP Pro SD Compact 9mm 18-Round Magazine
This is an 18-round 9mm Walther PDP Pro SD Compact magazine with extended baseplate. The Walther PDP Pro SD Compact 9mm 18-roundgunmagwarehouse.com
No I meant the compact but some people probably didn’t even know they make those pro compact mags since there’s no pro on rosterApologies. Thought you were referring to the full size.![]()
Yeah, didn't realize there was a compact size 18-rd mag. I was thinking you were talking about running a full size 18-rd mag in a compact PDP (which is doable, just dicey if you're slamming mags).No I meant the compact but some people probably didn’t even know they make those pro compact mags since there’s no pro on roster
I can't find one for saleAdd the performance trigger from Walther and it really gets going. I have 2, love them. The F frame was too small for my liking, so selling that one.
I can't find one for sale
Or it's snappy.Yes indeed.. Technique is everything. He needs to lift to likely. He limp wrists and blames it on gun being snappy.
I found mine on Midway USA. You should sign up to be notified when they come back in.I can't find one for sale
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!