18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Watters & Jacobs, LLP

raellic

Well-known member
CAguns Vendor
2026 2
Messages
227
Classified ads
1
Hi, this is Andrew Watters. I have my own small law firm of four attorneys and several legal professionals, of which I am Managing Partner. I've been in practice twenty years and my law partner Ms. Lindsey Jacobs, Esq. is ten years in. We handle complex, aggressively litigated civil and family law matters in San Mateo County and Santa Clara County, with more than forty trials handled. We are available and happy to assist you with your civil and family law matters. In my spare time, I am a 2A enthusiast and I regularly participate in this forum with free advice and comments. Also a CCW holder.

Firm website: https://www.watters.law

Rates range from $350-$750/hr. depending on which attorney in the firm is working on your case. Transactions and prenups also available, inquire within.
 

Attachments

  • COURTROOM_FLAT01.jpg
    COURTROOM_FLAT01.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom