- Messages
- 81
- Classified ads
- 3
I dont know about you guys but I wanted to appreciate the work that is being done here by the owner(@ikeo) and mods to make this site up and running! I like the new updates that make the site user friendly and easy to access.
My only concern is that some webbrowsers are not compatible yet with the site like duckduckgo and some others and I am unable to bypass the first message when you enter the site. Im unable to scroll down and click enter because the message is so big.
This thread can be used to host any concerns or questions that maybe you are going through.
My only concern is that some webbrowsers are not compatible yet with the site like duckduckgo and some others and I am unable to bypass the first message when you enter the site. Im unable to scroll down and click enter because the message is so big.
This thread can be used to host any concerns or questions that maybe you are going through.