- Messages
- 29
Sorry to write a whole chapter guys. I have the following Glock 23. The slide was sent down to Dynamic Weapons Systems, was ported and they did an RMR optic cut. It has a Glock minus connector and Steel City trigger assembly. The original connector and trigger will come with it. It has Trijicon suppressor height sights. I have a budget optic on it at the moment but holds zero fine for what I do.I have a 9mm complete slide, barrel, and spring assembly for the range where the slide AND Barrel are ported. I also have a 9mm conversion barrel. It comes with 3 mags which 2 are California. It will come with the original case. When I bought the pistol the gentleman said it had about 500 rounds through the 40 cal barrel. I've shot maybe 150 -200 rounds since. The 9mm setup is about 3 months old and maybe 50 to 100 rounds through it. What would this setup be worth? Give me your thoughts if you've got a couple minutes to share.