18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Poll Which County/Region has the Best Sellers/Buyers?

Take a survey

Which region has the best sellers/buyers?


  • Total voters
    18
Messages
381
Classified ads
7
Unfortunately, over the weekend I experienced my second consecutive negative unsuccessful transaction with a buyer/seller from OC. Which prompted me to reflect on the awesome and great positive transactions that I’ve had. For me, I’ve had my best experiences with members from LA County. Then my second best experiences have come from the IE, both San Bernardino and Riverside Counties. What about everyone else? If sharing, let’s keep it positive. Thanks!
 
I'm in OC and I have always had positive experience from fellow OC buyers and sellers. To be honest, in my 12-13 yrs of gun ownership I only had 1 guy who no showed 10 yrs ago.
Yes, prior to the last two instances. I had three really good transactions, but they weren’t FFL related, so I’m curious if there’s a certain vibe to areas. From my very short experience, my transactions in the OC have been within the 21-35 age group, in LA have been with 35-55 age group. IE and SD age group has been all over the place lol.
 
Back
Top Bottom