- Messages
- 1,153
- Classified ads
- 2
None of the optics being mentioned in this thread so far have magnification.My max budget would be $400 which I believe can get me something decent.
I'm reading up about standard red dot and reflex sights, and am a little confused as to the differences. I think I may want something with some magnification so I can have fun reaching out and touching some distant targets. Red dots are a whole new world for me so your help is much appreciated.
There really are no red dot optics with magnification that would fall into your $400 budget.
There are prism scopes, but these are all made for rifles so they have around a 3" eye relief which obviously won't work on a pistol used at arms length.
There are pistol scopes with traditional crosshairs that are made to work at arms length.
An example:
Last edited: