18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

You have one year to build an AR-15

I also picked got a Romeo 5 GII red dot from lanbos.

Added an Anderson lower to the dros just to have laying around as well in case.
 
Looks like their site has been down for a couple days now. I think they're closed for good now but I actually did snag their 16" upper for $150. Got a toolcraft bcg, and a aero m4e1 lower that I dros'd yesterday.
No way! That sucks. My first AR was a Delton. I too just bought one of the $150 mlok uppers. Was delivered a few days ago. Dang. Their unlined barrels seemed to always be more accurate than other brands. Was wondering how they were doing, given recent sale prices.
 
So I ended up building it a lot quicker than I thought I would. Del-ton 16" upper for $150. Toolcraft BCG, AP M4E1 Lower, AP LPK and buffer kit, 3D printed the handle, MBT-2S trigger, strike industry fore grip, Magpul MOE stock, Breek Arms Warhammer CH, Romeo 5 Gen II red dot. $785 with all taxes, shipping, and fees.

It left some money in the bank to pickup 1k of 5.56 as well for $425.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7068.jpg
    IMG_7068.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom