18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

zastava m70 furnature options in 2025?

etaylor

Member
Messages
25
Hello,

I have been searching online and it seems there are little options when it comes to the M70 handguards. I know JMac has one for a pretty heafty price and it seems Midwest did have one but discontinued it. Has anyone come accross a good metal or polymer handguard set for this AK or know of any that can be modified to fit well? Mine currently has the Hogue set that it originally came with and I am wanting to upgrade to something better in order to get some m-lok slots on it.

Appreciate any feedback.
 
How about Zastava?

 
I got the ION by SLR Rifleworks for my M90 and I like it. They're pricey, but installation was easy, it's held rock solid, and it looks clean. They're having a sale right now as well.
 
How about Zastava?


I saw that but it seems to take away from the look of the AK. I saw they offer a lower hand guard as well, but have seen lots of bad reviews on it. Appreciate the suggestion.
 
Hello,

I have been searching online and it seems there are little options when it comes to the M70 handguards. I know JMac has one for a pretty heafty price and it seems Midwest did have one but discontinued it. Has anyone come accross a good metal or polymer handguard set for this AK or know of any that can be modified to fit well? Mine currently has the Hogue set that it originally came with and I am wanting to upgrade to something better in order to get some m-lok slots on it.

Appreciate any feedback.
Jmac is good quality, material, and finish.

But some don’t agree with how they started out marketing by Justin using his videos of his wife shooting AK’s in bikini’s with milkshakes to bring all the boys to the yard.

They started out branding and marketing as Gucci tier instead of duty or defensive tier compared to other companies.
 
Last edited:
Jmac is good quality, material, and finish.

But some don’t agree with how they started out marketing by Justin using his videos of his wife shooting AK’s in bikini’s with milkshakes to bring all the boys to the yard.

They started out branding and marketing as Gucci tier instead of duty or defensive tier compared to other companies.
I agree Jmac does make some nice products. I have a few on my AR's but their pricess are not cheap.
 
Back
Top Bottom