18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

🍆 Pistol..

Dayummmm I guess I rubbed some of you guys wrong…
bench presenting GIF
 
You know what really annoys me? Not that pistol (it's fine, but perhaps dumb looking). The fact that we now have a relatively large set of forum members who seem to intentionally try to be offensive and disruptive. I could argue they don't even know that they're offending, but I'm quite sure they're not THAT stupid. I could argue that they are using some (crude) reality to make a valid point; alas, there is no point. I'm not sure how to exactly phrase the problem here, but it is getting very annoying.

Does that mean we should ban a half dozen or a dozen members, for being dumb and intentionally disturbing? No, that would be an over-reaction, and disagrees with my strong belief in freedom of speech. It's more that we need to do a better job teaching people civility. Like: Use your indoor voice. Don't say those words at dinner. Don't put that in your mouth, you don't know where it has been. It's more a culture thing than a criminal thing.
 
You know what really annoys me? Not that pistol (it's fine, but perhaps dumb looking). The fact that we now have a relatively large set of forum members who seem to intentionally try to be offensive and disruptive. I could argue they don't even know that they're offending, but I'm quite sure they're not THAT stupid. I could argue that they are using some (crude) reality to make a valid point; alas, there is no point. I'm not sure how to exactly phrase the problem here, but it is getting very annoying.

Does that mean we should ban a half dozen or a dozen members, for being dumb and intentionally disturbing? No, that would be an over-reaction, and disagrees with my strong belief in freedom of speech. It's more that we need to do a better job teaching people civility. Like: Use your indoor voice. Don't say those words at dinner. Don't put that in your mouth, you don't know where it has been. It's more a culture thing than a criminal thing.
200.gif
 
I think treehugger got offended.
No, more interesting: I'm not offended at the bad jokes ... I'm worried that some people here are actively trying to create a destructive culture of offending instead of communicating. That they are like the two guys in the video from TN that was discussed a few days ago: fighting for the sake of fighting.
 
No, more interesting: I'm not offended at the bad jokes ... I'm worried that some people here are actively trying to create a destructive culture of offending instead of communicating. That they are like the two guys in the video from TN that was discussed a few days ago: fighting for the sake of fighting.
Its just guys being guys. Even the OP was getting in on it. Maybe get a sense of humor?
 
No, more interesting: I'm not offended at the bad jokes ... I'm worried that some people here are actively trying to create a destructive culture of offending instead of communicating. That they are like the two guys in the video from TN that was discussed a few days ago: fighting for the sake of fighting.
whoa, who are you implying is making bad jokes? My jokes are hand crafted, forged in the humor crucible of funny

James Franco Wtf GIF by Hellow Festival
 
No, more interesting: I'm not offended at the bad jokes ... I'm worried that some people here are actively trying to create a destructive culture of offending instead of communicating. That they are like the two guys in the video from TN that was discussed a few days ago: fighting for the sake of fighting.
I could agree with you in some of the other threads for sure. There are a select few rascals on here.
 
Back
Top Bottom