- Messages
- 21
Tell your rep to kill this bill before it kills your rights.
https://gunownersca.com/legislative-action-center/
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
**OPPOSE THE GLOCK BAND!!**
Lol mistype on my end. **BAN**What is this Glock Band? Are they now making musical instruments?
Nothing against Bands lolWhat do you have against glock bands? https://glockwatches.com/en-us/collections/all-straps
I’ll take this watch:What do you have against glock bands? https://glockwatches.com/en-us/collections/all-straps
Excellent timingNever. 1911 finally gonna win that war.... Muahahahahahaha
I would hope you know what your favorite plane looks like... Kinda the whole basis of it being your favorite, no?Excellent timing
I like that avatar pic you use. Is that my favorite airplane?
2 World Wars! Take that Glock!Never. 1911 finally gonna win that war.... Muahahahahahaha