caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

$100k pistol

You thinking of quitting your day job and becoming a pimp? Or a Middle Eastern dictator? Gussied up pistols don't thrill me.

Schiwy's rifles are a little more to my liking. As soon as the G5 hits the tarmac in Monaco, I'm taking the McLaren straight to the yacht so I can finally sit down and call Schiwy about creating my new California Compliant rifle.

Screenshot 2026-10-04 at 4.50.35 AM.webp
 
What’s funny is you have “regular” guns going for $100k plus recently and actually selling multiple of them. $75k Calvin’s Cherry, $100k Calvin’s Cherry to some pro athlete, a set of precious metal TTIs to someone in the Middle East for $300k.
 
When I sold guns in Houston I would literally have people trying to one up their friends and buying something more expensive.,...
"my buddy just picked up a $28k SL3....what do you got thats worth more....."
One dude bought a $175k shotgun just to one up his friend....
 
It’s actually insane how expensive shotguns can get.
I cant remember the brand but I was talking to them in their shotshow connex style air conditioned away from the normies booth...
They were telling me the had a dealer special that I only had to order 2 firearms a year.... was over 300K dealer cost each... crazy prices.
 
If you all ever make it to dallas go to Highland Park and head into the Beretta gallery. Tons of 100-300k Shotguns and such.
 
Back
Top Bottom