By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.


With this in mind, has anyone else who follows Gunbroker trends noticed that firearms sold by sellers who to not allow California sales sell for significantly less? I'm guessing that a ton of the firearms that are sold on GB are going to Californians.The Russians are the top tier of SKS rifles, but the other Euro countries are actually rarer and catching up in the collector realm. I've tried to hold my pricing on what I perceive the value is. If it sits it sits. They can be had cheaper in other parts of the country but then you have FFL fees. PAX
Means nothing without a photo. Let's see it!I happily paid 900 before taxes and fees end of last year for a 53 tula arsenal refurb on GB with BBQ paint and the most beautiful striped birch stock I've seen on one. It wasn't far away also in ca. Rather have that then a neutered ar. Wasn't happy with the 11% tax. After that said to myself I'll seek out private parties first and foremost for any future purchases. I kind of like the black bolt, to each his own. Sks is dead nuts reliable when left alone and I don't see myself parting with it. Forced matched wood but still the nicest I've seen with a few minor scratches.
I happily paid 900 before taxes and fees end of last year for a 53 tula arsenal refurb on GB with BBQ paint and the most beautiful striped birch stock I've seen on one. It wasn't far away also in ca. Rather have that then a neutered ar. Wasn't happy with the 11% tax. After that said to myself I'll seek out private parties first and foremost for any future purchases. I kind of like the black bolt, to each his own. Sks is dead nuts reliable when left alone and I don't see myself parting with it. Forced matched wood but still the nicest I've seen with a few minor scratches.
FYI, 95% (or a good percentage) of non-import marked Russian, East German or Romanian SKSs will be a Nam bring backs as well PAX.Patience is a virtue. Seen a lot that weren't as nice listed for way more. Of course they can ask all they want doesn't mean they will get it. I go for beautiful wood over non arsenal refurb personally or a non import marked one. It appeared to be a pretty much unfired safe queens since import.