18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Review 2A in the CA

Location
Rancho Cucamonga, CA, USA
Region
  1. SoCal
Sub-Region
Inland Empire
Services offered
    • 🤝 PPT
    • 📝 FSC Test
    • 🔧 Gun Smithing
    • 📦 Ammo Transfer
    • 🚚 FFL Transfer
    • 🛡️ Firearms Training
    • 🔫 Firearm Sales
PPT
  1. Appointments Available
Submit reviews using the Reviews tab and discuss it here!
What is your address? What is your website? This would be useful information for anyone wanting to do business with you.
Hello, thank you for your review. I just joined and I am still trying to figure this out and set up the page. I was not sure of all the rules, as far as what I can post and not post. I have not posted my address as of yet, as I run the business by appointment only. The reason is that its at my home. I have a small attachted garage I have built into a room. That is my shop for gunsmithing and FFL stuff. I try to keep it seperate from the house. As far as a website I am working on that now, and hope to have it up and running very soon. I do own the domain name www.2aintheca.com, just need to get the site done. I do plan to post it here when done. I have been off all social media since 2020 as I got tired of all the narrative controlling of that time. I plan to open a media site this week and will post here. I have been doing business a year in April. Thank you again.
 
Name is cool 😎
Thank you. I have been in business a year in April. Prior to starting I was really overthinking it and could not come up with one. My LLC is my last name and enterprises, as I had no official name. One day driving home from Physical Therapy, and trying to figure out all the work I had to do to covert my garage; I kinda said to myself "another day working on the 2A in the CA". That was my Eurika moment. I went and filed a DBA with the name. Thank you for checking our my business.
 
That’s cool man. I recently went from DBA to LLC and having to join social media since I don’t have personal accounts. My business is not 2a related but I know the process can be daunting. God luck on your business.

I would say that’s a good start but considering the kind of inventory and tools you keep, having a shop away from home would probably be safer.
 
That’s cool man. I recently went from DBA to LLC and having to join social media since I don’t have personal accounts. My business is not 2a related but I know the process can be daunting. God luck on your business.

I would say that’s a good start but considering the kind of inventory and tools you keep, having a shop away from home would probably be safer.
One thing that would concern me is how those jerks used cars to ram into the front windows/doors of a shop, necessitating the use of bollards for ram protection after cleanup/rebuild. They hit a few FFLs, including Smokin' Barrels in Simi Valley.

I can't imagine that being someone's home.

To that end, security is paramount, but homes are limited in what structures can be added for physical protection from break-in, especially with HOA restrictions. This assumes the home has reasonable inventory versus simply being a place where one offers dining room table FFL services.

Maybe it's better not to have one's home-based FFL address listed...
 
Hello, thank you for your review. I just joined and I am still trying to figure this out and set up the page. I was not sure of all the rules, as far as what I can post and not post. I have not posted my address as of yet, as I run the business by appointment only. The reason is that its at my home. I have a small attachted garage I have built into a room. That is my shop for gunsmithing and FFL stuff. I try to keep it seperate from the house. As far as a website I am working on that now, and hope to have it up and running very soon. I do own the domain name www.2aintheca.com, just need to get the site done. I do plan to post it here when done. I have been off all social media since 2020 as I got tired of all the narrative controlling of that time. I plan to open a media site this week and will post here. I have been doing business a year in April. Thank you again.
I was going based off your Overview Statement. It mentioned online orders. So was not sure where would one go to facilitate. Unless you meant by doing it via caguns.net
 
I was going based off your Overview Statement. It mentioned online orders. So was not sure where would one go to facilitate. Unless you meant by doing it via caguns.net
No worries. I can see exactly what you mean as I read it. I can order firearms for those who want to purchase. I have done a few of those for people. I don't actually keep any stock on hand to sell, as I could not really afford that yet. I may go and change the wording slightly, as I understand it does sound that you could order online. I have been wanting to edit the original posting, I just have not looked into how yet. Hopefully tomorrow.
 
That’s cool man. I recently went from DBA to LLC and having to join social media since I don’t have personal accounts. My business is not 2a related but I know the process can be daunting. God luck on your business.

I would say that’s a good start but considering the kind of inventory and tools you keep, having a shop away from home would probably be safer.

I don't disagree, but I could not afford my own shop at least yet. I was a firefighter for 30 years and retired March 2025, my last 2 years I took gunsmithing classes on my days off. What started out as a possible hobby turned into this business. I have not sold a lot of guns and those are from orders made by request. I have no inventory on hand for direct sale. I do have some tools and small equipement, but no machines as I don't have the room. Most of the time there is no inventory and the days there are chances are they are broken waiting to be fixed. I do understand the thought and I do think about it sometimes. I guess what makes it worse is that the state has seemed to de-criminalize crime, that does not help. I would move, but talked to a lot of people who did and priced themselves out of the market to come back. All my kids and grandkids are here, so as much as I want to probably not going to happen. So, I am hoping for the best, and taking every precaution I can. 🤞
 
Back
Top Bottom