- Messages
- 421
- Classified ads
- 2
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
so the bigger news is there will be a sub compact 2k11 model that will be full ambi and take 365 mags.Wahoo!!
2k11 with p365 mags?so the bigger news is there will be a sub compact 2k11 model that will be full ambi and take 365 mags.
Yup. Book mark this because I want to be able to say I told you so. It’s designed and currently in development2k11 with p365 mags?
Ya they will be trickling in for the next hr or soWe’ll be damned!! Two 5” models released.
It’s cuz I don’t have an agent someone tells me wink winkdammit you beat my agent again!!!
I know there is patent filled for Sig p265, but 2k11 with same mags. Welcome!Yup. Book mark this because I want to be able to say I told you so. It’s designed and currently in development
365 mags are reliable and plenty. They wanted to do a slim carry frame. But I said enough lolI know there is patent filled for Sig p265, but 2k11 with same mags. Welcome!
Awesome365 mags are reliable and plenty. They wanted to do a slim carry frame. But I said enough lol
One question tho… will it happen before or after roster is gone365 mags are reliable and plenty. They wanted to do a slim carry frame. But I said enough lol
One question tho… will it happen before or after roster is gone?
I was literally just at the LGS, and when DROS'ing a 1911, I was like "watch, I bet when I get home the 2k11 is going to hit the roster"
Sure enough, here it is!
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!