18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

2k11

ive been waiting for this to hit the roster like forever i already wasted my cash and maxed up my 3 in 30 😂. im just glad its on the roster already so our fellow CAgunners who’ve been waiting on it can finally enjoy the kimber 2k11s too
I was literally just telling the manager at the LGS about this. I was like, "let me leave a deposit" he said "we'll hold one for you no problem"...

I said the problem I have is that I have money. It will mysteriously disappear if I don't give it to you right now :ROFLMAO:
 
ive been waiting for this to hit the roster like forever i already wasted my cash and maxed up my 3 in 30 😂. im just glad its on the roster already so our fellow CAgunners who’ve been waiting on it can finally enjoy the kimber 2k11s too
FFL03 + COE is your friend.
 
Some of the local Turners has them in stock. They essentially are asking near full MSRP for pricing. I think I'll wait a bit for the LGS' to get their stock since they typically offer much better pricing.
 
Characters GIF


When might the 45 versions be added?
 
What did you get?
Springfield MC Operator.

Since I've been getting my TRP Operator ready for L10, I figured I should have something setup for Single Stack as well. I have another 1911 already, but it's a bone stock 1911A1, so not exactly ideal.

Plus, I've wanted an MCO for years, so perfect storm of excuses to grab one.

Would have rather picked up a Professional, but those are bringing serious premiums.
 
Springfield MC Operator.

Since I've been getting my TRP Operator ready for L10, I figured I should have something setup for Single Stack as well. I have another 1911 already, but it's a bone stock 1911A1, so not exactly ideal.

Plus, I've wanted an MCO for years, so perfect storm of excuses to grab one.

Would have rather picked up a Professional, but those are bringing serious premiums.
very nice. I haven’t even started looking at the 1911 market since I moved back, I kind of don’t want to at this point. It will just make me sad.
 
Back
Top Bottom