- Messages
- 1
I use the primary arms 3x and its fantastic. The reticle has 5.56 bullet drop dots for 200-400 yards. Good enough eye relief for quick two eye shooting. The shake awake tech on them is awesome too. Batteries last years without turning off
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
So I ended up picking up a used Swampfox Trihawk 3x. The eye relief and FOV are surprisingly good. I have not taken it out yet so use is TBD. I talked myself out of the 5x plus a red dot. We shall see if this works out.
Thanks again for all the input.