18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Announcement 400 Glock 19 in-bound!

Unless you're LEO you're not buying a Gen 5 from Scott
Or unless Scott does consignment sales.

@patrick only the Gen3 Glock 19's are on the California Roster. Only people like law enforcement, military, etc can purchase off-roster guns new. You can buy a Gen 5 via a private party sale (PPT) but be prepared to pay a large markup. You will typically find several for sale in the Classifieds here at any given time.
Welcome to the site! 😎
 
Wow...that's a crazy number.

My LGS was out of Glocks. They received a collection of 8 Glocks in 40 S&W and 357 SIG on Tuesday and the guns were gone by Wednesday.

People are nuts. I feel fortunate that I bought all the Glocks I'll ever need. But I want at least three more only because Captain Hairgel said I cannot have them.
 
Back
Top Bottom