- Messages
- 50
And India just sold $11.5 billion of gold, which was instantly bought up by multiple central banks, to bolster the falling Rupee.
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
I’m always a buyer during dips if I canAnd India just sold $11.5 billion of gold, which was instantly bought up by multiple central banks, to bolster the falling Rupee.
Normally me too, but this market is so wonky and manipulated, I don't know what the game is or how it will wash out. Unless I find metals at 15% or more below spot, I'm not buying right now.I’m always a buyer during dips if I can
Buying opprotunity.
Silver is more under valued than gold. Platinum and palladium are also at good buying prices.
When those Arc reactors are perfected by Musk palladium will take off.
I’ve seen some speculation the new targets to watch for are $6k for gold and 180 for silver. They seem like pie in the sky predictions but I can’t refute it other than “it would be bad for the dollar”. That may be the point though.We're seeing another run again... $40 trillion in debt.. we never hit the 40's looks like 60-70+ is here to stay for silver and $4k as the base for gold.
I’ve seen some speculation the new targets to watch for are $6k for gold and 180 for silver. They seem like pie in the sky predictions but I can’t refute it other than “it would be bad for the dollar”. That may be the point though.
This admin did say they want to weaken the dollar tho to what degree I'm not sure.I’ve seen some speculation the new targets to watch for are $6k for gold and 180 for silver. They seem like pie in the sky predictions but I can’t refute it other than “it would be bad for the dollar”. That may be the point though.
I’ve seen some speculation the new targets to watch for are $6k for gold and 180 for silver. They seem like pie in the sky predictions but I can’t refute it other than “it would be bad for the dollar”. That may be the point though.
I think it is the point, to keep things going while the dollar is the reserve currency.This admin did say they want to weaken the dollar tho to what degree I'm not sure.
Have you seen anything about gold being on the Treasury ledgers @ $45/oz? I’ve heard a few things recent history that we were considering valuing gold on our ledgers closer to current market values.I think it is the point, to keep things going while the dollar is the reserve currency.