18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

AB 1127 Glock ban

ironically the gen 5s can't take a glock switch without modifying the slide substantially, I wonder if they could just put gen 5s on the roster since it's already a literal redesign that won't take a glock switch.
That would be too easy and completely defeat the whole purpose of the game Nuisance is playing. Glock most likely will just stop selling to CA altogether, they’re not known for working overly hard to navigate our asinine laws and asinine politicians.
 
Just bought a cheap $300LEO trade in G17 because of this bill just to have a spare frame. I've got so many Glock spare parts if my only frame went 🍒 up for some reason I'd be kinda screwed.
 
half the sub on r/caguns is defending Newsom signing this. crazy
98% of the Reddit sub shares a collective single brain cell, and it’s programmed to love Nuisance and anyone with a D in front of their name, no matter what they do. Welcome to CA, and more specifically Reddit.
 
Just bought a cheap $300LEO trade in G17 because of this bill just to have a spare frame. I've got so many Glock spare parts if my only frame went 🍒 up for some reason I'd be kinda screwed.
That's a good point. I have a second frame for my 17L set up, that can serve as my spare since I don't really use it much.
 
Spent what I could afford. I bought (2) 30 sf in October and Started dros on an od green 19 at turners today.
 
no more complete uppers shipped to your home sigh...
You have until July 2026. I need one more complete upper and I'm square. After Christmas. I over spent my gun budget but scored a few things that are now or will be off roster. So ridiculous.
 
You have until July 2026. I need one more complete upper and I'm square. After Christmas. I over spent my gun budget but scored a few things that are now or will be off roster. So ridiculous.
Yea I hadn't planned on it... But 4 Glocks this year. And a barrel by end of the year.
 
Back
Top Bottom