They don't do this now, so on what do you base this statement? (Yes, I know...anything can happen. And having spent the last 50+ years in this state, I can honestly say that I did not think we could ever get here).
But, since the Roster is an active entity, how would they keep up with such a concept?
For example, at the beginning of this year, six CZ pistols which have been on the Roster forever and have been authorized by various IAs for use as a CCW weapon fell off the Roster due to manufacturing changes. Do you anticipate that IAs will then notify CCW holders that they must change weapons? They haven't done that regarding the CZ de-listed guns or any other de-listed guns in the past.
Since the CCW statutes don't now preclude the use of non-Roster firearms for CCW, what section of the Penal Code would they cite for these actions?