18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Aeontac GG

CSRAPT0R

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
3
Classified ads
1
I have to say this FFL is the smoothest PPT store I have ever been to,walking in you feel welcomed and they are interested in taking care of you.I have been to other FFL that upon learning you want to do a PPT they give you a look of apprehensiveness.
.Do yourself a favor buy something PPT here and keep this place in business 10/10
 
They have been my go to FFL this year. They have helped out with so many transfers that other FFLs probably would’ve passed on.

For sure recommend this place
 
Even though it's a little bit of a drive from HB and I have RifleGear and Rifle Supply a few minutes away, I will ALWAYS offer to do PPTs at Aeon Tac in GG.

Smooth as butter, right off the freeway for those driving in, no wait, low PPT charge, great customer service, and no side eye if you just do a PPT and bail. I always try to buy something too since they are so awesome

100% recommend this place too, I absolutely agree with OP
 
I have done 4 PPT here and 2 at the one in City of Industry. Both locations are easy and quick without any of the BS. I always buy something as a token of appreciation for not charging a service or storage fee. Their in-store prices are pretty competitive too.
 
I happened to be in the area looking around, and was trying to find a front sight tool for the glock. One of the staff (unfortunately I didn't catch their name) straight up gave me one extra he had for free. A+ customer service, I always try to stop by whenever I'm in the area to buy whatever I'm needing.

The City of Industry store has also been great every time I went, very chill and welcoming environment. They've got some nice consignment prices every now and then, too.
 
When I lived in the SGV, Aeon Tac was my 100% go-to.

They were the best…until I found GLS Armory (formerly home-based in Alta Loma, now retail in Rancho Cucamonga).

If I still lived in SGV and GLS wasn’t around, I’d only do business with Aeon Tac. Great bunch of folks.
 
I had a really great first experience with Aeon Tax recently, I purchased 4 firearms and needed to use the ffl03 exemption, I messaged aeon tac team on Instagram and they were very responsive after work hours.

Very fast and efficient work, I'd definitely recommend and return for future purchases or transactions.
 
I had a really great first experience with Aeon Tax recently, I purchased 4 firearms and needed to use the ffl03 exemption, I messaged aeon tac team on Instagram and they were very responsive after work hours.

Very fast and efficient work, I'd definitely recommend and return for future purchases or transactions.

Did you have to have paper copies of both your FFL03 and COE? I haven't tried using mine for the 3 in 30 exemption yet (except for with an in-home FFL, so they were a lot more flexible/accommodating)
 
Did you have to have paper copies of both your FFL03 and COE? I haven't tried using mine for the 3 in 30 exemption yet (except for with an in-home FFL, so they were a lot more flexible/accommodating)
Yeah, I always bring them when making purchases or transactions, it also makes things easier since they just copy it. I'm sure they'll accept email copies if you have it readily available, but hit up their insta DMs, they respond very quickly and up to around 11 pm
 
Yeah, I always bring them when making purchases or transactions, it also makes things easier since they just copy it. I'm sure they'll accept email copies if you have it readily available, but hit up their insta DMs, they respond very quickly and up to around 11 pm
I was always able to email mine. I’d do it while in the store.
 
Back
Top Bottom