18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

American Reloading MP powder sale

smoothy8500

Well-known member
Messages
207
Classified ads
1
AR has their MP powders 20% off and no shipping fee. Got some of their MP242 "similar to AA2230" for a little under $200 shipped. Needed an inexpensive powder to make "Run-n-gun" 55gr loads for those matches that never need really tight accuracy at 75 yards:ROFLMAO:
 
AR has their MP powders 20% off and no shipping fee. Got some of their MP242 "similar to AA2230" for a little under $200 shipped. Needed an inexpensive powder to make "Run-n-gun" 55gr loads for those matches that never need really tight accuracy at 75 yards:ROFLMAO:
Some years ago I got 16 pounds of WC844 I've still got probably 8 pounds. it's great for bump n dump ammo and it meter's great (unlike varget) which I pretty much use the chargemaster for every charge.


if I didn't already have enough, I'd be all over this deal

https://americanreloading.com/produ...s-free-ship-haz-5000ct?variant=41972796522590 free ship and hazmat


this stuff is not far off from H335 for $150/8# shipped with hazmat https://americanreloading.com/colle...roducts/mp-420-3-smokeless-rifle-powder-8-lbs
 
AR has their MP powders 20% off and no shipping fee. Got some of their MP242 "similar to AA2230" for a little under $200 shipped. Needed an inexpensive powder to make "Run-n-gun" 55gr loads for those matches that never need really tight accuracy at 75 yards:ROFLMAO:
Have you loaded anything up with their powder yet? I’ve had good results with milsurp and pul-down powders. I just take my load development a little slower but when you are getting 16 pound for less than 1/2 price…AND.. not having to do it again every time you crack a new bottle or keg from a new lot, It’s a no-brainer. I still use premium canister grade powders for precision loads though.
 
Have you loaded anything up with their powder yet?

I still use premium canister grade powders for precision loads though.


Yes, perfectly happy with their powder and "pulled" 55gr that sold for $59/K shipped. They are a mix of two mfr fmj's that are giving me about 3" groups at 100yds. Good enough for run-n-gun

Yeah, won't cut it for the precision needed for Highpower at 200/300/600yds. Those I use Nosler Custom Competition 77 and 80gr HPBT with AA2520.
tfuAfU7.jpg
 
Yes, perfectly happy with their powder and "pulled" 55gr that sold for $59/K shipped. They are a mix of two mfr fmj's that are giving me about 3" groups at 100yds. Good enough for run-n-gun

Yeah, won't cut it for the precision needed for Highpower at 200/300/600yds. Those I use Nosler Custom Competition 77 and 80gr HPBT with AA2520.
tfuAfU7.jpg
All my IDPA/USPSA rounds are loaded with AR pulled components. I’m making 100 round boxes of 124 9mm which make power factor for under $10. Actually, I have like 5K 115 grain pills I couldn’t get make PF and group …. But I think I had the gun under-springed. Once I run through the 124’s I’ll revisit getting the 115’s to run. But I bought those pills for under a nickel each.
 
Back
Top Bottom