18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Any other members up in Humboldt County?

Heckler

⚠️ New Member | No Deposits ☢️
Messages
3
Just trying to get a bead on who else is up here with me, mainly for future trades/buy/sell. I imagine there is an absolute maximum of 7 other site members up here, but it's worth checking things out before I try to set up something that inolves an 8 hour drive, twice. I like off roster handguns, and HK.
 
There’s a decent handful of us. There’s actually a fair number of folks on here from Shasta, best closest option for sales.
 
There’s a decent handful of us. There’s actually a fair number of folks on here from Shasta, best closest option for sales.
I wasn't aware there were any ffls out there, figured Redding would be the closest at a minimum to Humboldt.
 
Apologies, I was essentially meaning Redding by saying Shasta, referring to Shasta county.

I’ve driven to Santa Rosa, Ukiah, and Redding to sell guns. There’s a lack of population in Humboldt.
 
Just trying to get a bead on who else is up here with me, mainly for future trades/buy/sell. I imagine there is an absolute maximum of 7 other site members up here, but it's worth checking things out before I try to set up something that inolves an 8 hour drive, twice. I like off roster handguns, and HK.
I'm also in Humboldt, and also a long-time HK guy. That combination is certainly an even smaller group. RSO at LPGAC.
 
I'm also in Humboldt, and also a long-time HK guy. That combination is certainly an even smaller group. RSO at LPGAC.
I've never been to that place. I pretty much only go to Eureka for my range trips, since I prefer handguns. I'd like to say I'm an HK guy but more like a guy that appreciates HK designs, since California makes it difficult. By the way, if you or someone you know has a USP preferably in .40, I would be interested in buying one.
 
Back
Top Bottom