18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Gear Any watch guys?

What's tactical?
Did you send the FXD in for black coating?? That’s on my list one day with no spring bars to lose. Had an LHD and miss it a lot! Great collection man!
Yikes. Misunderstood your post my friend. The black fxd is “black” describing the bezel and dial colors. It is reminiscent of the Rolex milsubs used by the royal navy sbs and other RN dive teams.

The original Tudor fxd has a blue bezel and dial, “developed in conjunction with French navy combat swimmers”


Check out this fxd black and vintage Tudor sub with olangapo band…SWEET! (Not my pic)
.
 
Last edited:
cant believe i never saw this thread... just picked up my new Atlas wearing my latest watch pickup!
1762879924653.png
 

Attachments

  • 1000035624.jpg
    1000035624.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Well, I have many but I’ll post this one cause I haven’t seen any other Christopher Wards on here yet.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6572.jpeg
    IMG_6572.jpeg
    75.3 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_6569.jpeg
    IMG_6569.jpeg
    72.8 KB · Views: 19
I don't sell or trade my guns but I do watches.
earned and traded my way to this Rolex 16618
 

Attachments

  • 20211029_102039.jpg
    20211029_102039.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 25
I don't sell or trade my guns but I do watches.
earned and traded my way to this Rolex 16618
Nice trade up! I used to do the same but not to that level.
 
I've got a couple Fossil watches, a limited 5.11, my uncle's old Zodiacs, grandpa's retirement gift from Lokheed, and a Hamilton Khaki Below Zero. My daily is a Samsung Galaxy S3 Frontier with a bracelet style band from Amazon.
 

Attachments

  • 1000015376.jpg
    1000015376.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 33
Does anyone have any feedback on Sterling? Are they reliable?

I'm a simpleton and don't care for anything too fancy but I do want a nice reliable dive watch and they seem like a pretty stand up company with good looking watches.
 
Does anyone have any feedback on Sterling? Are they reliable?

I'm a simpleton and don't care for anything too fancy but I do want a nice reliable dive watch and they seem like a pretty stand up company with good looking watches.

I have a LEO friend that's put a few Sterling's through daily wear. Has only said good things about them..about the same level as Sangin's quartz line. Plus, you're supporting a US company too.
 
Question for you watch peeps, what is the best & safest way to sell my Rolex? Have you personally sold watches worth over $10k? How did you go about it?

Thank you!
 
Question for you watch peeps, what is the best & safest way to sell my Rolex? Have you personally sold watches worth over $10k? How did you go about it?

Thank you!
Yes, on https://rolexforums.com they usually have the going rates. Ask for wire and then mention you have a reputation elsewhere
 
I updated my EDC image with the latest. Springfield 1911 TRP Operator, Chris Reeve Sebenza 31, and Rolex Yacht-Master. Favorite thing about this setup is that the TRP has target night sights from the factory.
 

Attachments

  • EDC1.jpg
    EDC1.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 36
I’m hard on watches. Hell, I’m hard on everything.

I really like a nice watch but feel like the damage I would do is not worth it.

I wear a SWATCH / Omega Moonwatch which I really like because it’s not too expensive or hard to replace. It’s also very light. I’m surprised it’s held up so well.

I’ve killed several Seikos, Timex and Citizen.

I will need to look into the Stirling.
 
Back
Top Bottom