18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Gear Any watch guys?

What's tactical?
Where do I start? I’ve been looking into building my own for the last year or so.
Well I first learned the basics of Seiko modding from other YouTubers and after that you can either buy parts from Namoki mods or Aliexpress. Imo Aliexpress is a good place to start since the parts are affordable.
 
I've been collecting watches for about 10 years.. I don't have many photos of my guns and watches paired together, but here's one.

5" SV sight tracker and AP Royal Oak Jumbo
 

Attachments

  • DSC00284.jpg
    DSC00284.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 83
I've been collecting watches for about 10 years.. I don't have many photos of my guns and watches paired together, but here's one.

5" SV sight tracker and AP Royal Oak Jumbo
Orgasm Face GIF by Alissandra
 
Here’s mine. Stirling Campbell. Love their stuff and want to get them all eventually.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0080.jpeg
    IMG_0080.jpeg
    115 KB · Views: 77
I've been collecting watches for about 10 years.. I don't have many photos of my guns and watches paired together, but here's one.

5" SV sight tracker and AP Royal Oak Jumbo
Bro.

You really took 2 already expensive hobbies to the top lol.
 
I've been collecting watches for about 10 years.. I don't have many photos of my guns and watches paired together, but here's one.

5" SV sight tracker and AP Royal Oak Jumbo
Very nice pairing.. How do you like the Infinity?
 
These are my favorites, between these three I’m good for just about any occasion. Rolex for casual, Omega for formal, and Marathon for active.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0395.jpeg
    IMG_0395.jpeg
    73.8 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0377.jpeg
    IMG_0377.jpeg
    70 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0335.jpeg
    IMG_0335.jpeg
    51.2 KB · Views: 57
These are my favorites, between these three I’m good for just about any occasion. Rolex for casual, Omega for formal, and Marathon for active.
very nice selection.. I have the SD4k version and Omega Speedmaster. I mainly use the apple watch for active. I really like the white dial on the omega.

LOL I make terrible financial decisions.
Something tells me you do just fine.. ;)


LOL I make terrible financial decisions.



Very happy with it. I have a few other 2011s, but this one is easily my favorite, both in craftsmanship and how it shoots.
They are super nice pieces. Pretty much functional works of art... Some have more problems than others, but nice you got a good one. It looks clean. Digging the red trigger.
 
I've had smart watches and some fancy watches, but 90% of the time I'm wearing my $40 Timex Ironman from Target. 😅 I set the second clock to Zulu time when I'm doing aviation stuff, and that's all I really need and want. I think like the IDEA of a nice watch more than actually having one, haha! But I do love and appreciate good watch design.

One day when I have some spare cash I'll get a Torgoen T9 or a Hamilton Ventura for dressy nights.
 
I've had smart watches and some fancy watches, but 90% of the time I'm wearing my $40 Timex Ironman from Target. 😅M

One day when I have some spare cash I'll get a Torgoen T9 or a Hamilton Ventura for dressy nights.
Hamilton is a great watch. Whatever you wear that works is always the best! Sometimes when I wear a dress watch I have to flip my smart watch on the other wrist! 😅
 
I love my Apple Watch Ultra. I'm too connected to the Apple ecosystem.
 
These are my favorites, between these three I’m good for just about any occasion. Rolex for casual, Omega for formal, and Marathon for active.
Awesome collection.. each one with a purpose! One day I’ll grab a Sub, still unsure though on a date vs no date.
 
Other than my Omega Planet Ocean and my Garmin, all my watches have been acquired by gun trades! Enjoying the Rolex tonight
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20241018_235610936.MP.jpg
    PXL_20241018_235610936.MP.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 50
Mechanical watches and revolvers. I like fine machining.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1092.jpeg
    IMG_1092.jpeg
    38.2 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_2510.jpeg
    IMG_2510.jpeg
    37.8 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1530.jpeg
    IMG_1530.jpeg
    70.1 KB · Views: 48
Other than my Omega Planet Ocean and my Garmin, all my watches have been acquired by gun trades! Enjoying the Rolex tonight
Man I’ve been trying to get my hands on an explorer 2 for about 3 years now. 🍻
 
Back
Top Bottom