By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

The magazine not dropping is a huge CCW issue. I mean, the guns job will be for a possible fight one day. So you better be training with it frequently and hopefully taking classes. The pros and cons of Modifying your CCW to take out the mag disconnect is a separate thread lol.
I do love the full size and have it on my Ccw. I have been tempted to get a compact. It would prob be one of my rare guns that are not modded. The PDP is great as is, not even tempted to buy into the replace the recoil spring hype. lol. I did on my full size and it was an issueWalther PDP Compact, thank me later![]()
I do love the full size and have it on my Ccw. I have been tempted to get a compact. It would prob be one of my rare guns that are not modded. The PDP is great as is, not even tempted to buy into the replace the recoil spring hype. lol. I did on my full size and it was an issue
Tell me moreWalther PDP Compact, thank me later![]()
Tell me more
I’ve been considering a echelon and haven’t really looked into the pdp
Best striker fired trigger you can buy on the marketTell me more
I’ve been considering a echelon and haven’t really looked into the pdp